I can feel the baby moving! I've been feeling it all week, but didn't actually put together that it was the baby until yesterday. I've decided that it feels like a muscle spasm-like a twitch or something. My mom used the word fluttering, and maybe that makes more sense, but it's still pretty cool! We get to find out the sex in about two weeks, granted that I can find a doctor and get established in the office before then. That might take a little miracle, but after this week, I'm not counting it out. Heavenly Father is definitely looking out for us.
3 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! We're so sad you are moving but at least Vegas is closer then Kansas. Well our blog is akcarpenter.blogspot.com so we can keep in touch. Good luck with the move!
I love that feeling! It's so reassuring that the baby is okay and it really helped get Aaron involved too. With Spencer nothing changed for him except having to hear me get sick every morning noon and night. It's really fun at the end when you can actually see them move. Often I could feel Miya's foot as she pushed against me. It's fun to tease them and make them move too with hot or cold things. Just wait until baby gets the hiccups. Miya did that right when I was falling asleep several times, bounce, bounce, bounce. It's fun though, congrats!!
Emily, congratulations! James' movements those first weeks made me feel nausiated, and then the last couple of months they hurt (he is one strong kid!), but it was still amazing. I used to get so distracted watching for movements during church . . . Now I can hardly get the kid to stop moving to take his naps! Love, Becca
Post a Comment