Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fight On to Victory...



It's been football, football, and more football at our house. Brandon is in heaven!!! I remember the New Year's right after we got engaged we watched 9 hours of football. I think we've probably matched that every year, although I now know not to keep track of how much time is going by. We were both happy to see USC win in the Rose Bowl. In keeping tradition, Brandon wore his USC t-shirt and this year I opted for the Reggie Bush jersey since my t-shirt doesn't fit anymore. Go team!

In other exciting news, we will be parents next week. We went to the doctor today, and she stripped my membranes (sorry if that's too much information). If I haven't gone into labor by Tuesday, January 8th, she'll induce labor that day. It's nice to know an end is in sight even though I feel like this baby is never going to come.

8 comments:

kiley said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of little Reggie so you better post them as soon as you can after you have him. Good luck with everything!

Brittnie said...

We are soooo excited for you guys! Good luck and tell Lil' Reg we say happy birthday!

Julie said...

How exciting! I'm sure the membranes comment was just fine. Those who know what it is totally understand and those who don't it wouldn't bother them anyway. He still looks like he's sitting crooked. I bet he sleeps on that side when he's born too. Can't wait to see pictures!

lisa said...

Good luck next week. I can't wait to see pics

Alicia said...

Yay for baby! I am so excited for you! Let me know what it's like to be in labor...:)

jodie said...

Wahoo! You're about to be a momma! Good luck and we can't wait to see pictures!

karla said...

Wow! Parents this week - crazy! Good luck!

Jon Becca James said...

wow! to think, you may being holding that little baby now! (By the time you read this, you will be!) Congratulations!