Monday, March 10, 2008

Pics

Of course, right after posting that I can't get the pictures to upload, they do. Typical. Enjoy!



I was taking off his sleeper gown to give him a bath and had to laugh when I saw the fun arrangement it was in. :)



Such a big boy!



Ah...the dreaded tummy time. Here he is enduring the torture. The pediatrician said to shoot for an hour of tummy time a day. We're working on it doc!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Caralyn really doesn't like tummy time either! I am glad to know she's not the only one. We use her boppy sometimes and she seems to enjoy it a little more!

I can't believe how big Reggie is! Looks like he may be a football player like his namesake! He's so cute and looks like a little man!

Thanks for checking out our blog. I am still figuring things out, but it's great!

Josh and Liz said...

I have heard 2 other people and myself had that problem. I think that something was wrong with the site. Cute pics! What a sweet Baby!