Friday, March 21, 2008

Pictures Galore! Part 1

We got back on Wednesday from a much needed trip up to Washington. While there, we copied some of my dad's pictures to post on the blog. Enjoy!



Here's Brandon, Reggie, and me on the day we blessed Reg. Ahh...so precious!



Here's Brandon and I last October when we visited my family for Nevada Day. Notice how I'm pregnant?



We were thinking about getting pictures done during Spring Break, but Reg has got a sore spot next to his eye from all the draining it's doing. Poor little tear duct! Anyways, my dad took this one and then edited it to take out the blanket in the corner and the red spot. We'll get professional ones later I guess.



Reggie is probably 5 weeks old in this picture. I love the sour face!



Back to the present-I should have put these in a more chronological order! Here's my parents and Reg.



What an angel!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Those are great pictures, Em! If you ever come back up to Utah, our three babies need to meet!

Kendall Watkins said...

He is so cute!