Hey Monaco Court friends! We found your blog through Mark and Stefanie. Congrats on the baby and law school. We hope to stay in touch. Check out our blog!
Oh poor Reg! It's so hard to deal with your little baby being sick. I always feel like they're wondering why I'm not making them better. And I feel so bad because I can't make them better.
Having a baby with a cold is no fun. They are so uncomfortable and don't understand why. Have you tried the saline drops yet? They really help when you want to suck out their nose really well.
3 comments:
Hey Monaco Court friends! We found your blog through Mark and Stefanie. Congrats on the baby and law school. We hope to stay in touch. Check out our blog!
http://dougandash.blogspot.com
-Doug & Ashley Clark
Oh poor Reg! It's so hard to deal with your little baby being sick. I always feel like they're wondering why I'm not making them better. And I feel so bad because I can't make them better.
Having a baby with a cold is no fun. They are so uncomfortable and don't understand why. Have you tried the saline drops yet? They really help when you want to suck out their nose really well.
Post a Comment