Thursday, July 17, 2008

Waiting....

Today involves a lot of waiting.

  • I waited this morning for the clothes to come out of the dryer so I could pack.
  • I waited for Reggie to take his morning nap so I could start packing.
  • I waited to shower until I'd made a good "dent" in packing.
  • I waited to finish packing until Reg went down for his second nap.
  • I'm currently waiting for Brandon to call saying the Johansson's have left California.
  • I'm waiting for Brandon to come home from work.

I'm waiting, waiting, waiting...

And all this waiting is for an AWESOME TRIP TO IDAHO!!! Catch me next week at Redfish Lake!

(and then when we get back you can hear about how I'm waiting to move into the new apartment.)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I hear you Emily! We're waiting to hear from our boss who picked up stuff from the trailer (we didn't know we weren't going back this week)- luckily I had already packed the other Redfish suitcase so he just had to grab it.. and then wait tomorrow for Bryant to be done with finals. We're so excited for vacation! And soon after we will also be moving into our new apartment. Waiting is so hard!

Amy said...

I hate waiting!!!

Joanna said...

I think naps were invented so moms could get things done.