Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 Random Facts Tag

Joanna tagged me for the 7 Random Facts Tag. I think I've done this one before, or at least something close to it, so forgive me if I repeat random facts. Ooops!

1. Brandon proposed to me on the beach in California. It was precious.

2. Right now I have a bit of a cold. Tuesday night I only got 2 hours of sleep. It was hard to be a mother yesterday, but thankfully Reg is a good baby and let me just lay on the floor for hours at times while he played with toys. I feel much better today after getting a good night of sleep.

3. I am now addicted to Photoshop Elements. Honestly, I was SO frustrated that I couldn't figure out how to use the program, but now that I know what tools to use and how to "place" things, it is so easy and pretty much just like paper scrapbooking without the mess (or adhesive, which I never seemed to have).

4. Trying a VBAC scares me more than having a second C-Section. Maybe when I'm pregnant again I'll feel differently, but I think I will just opt for having repeat c-sections. I know some of you think I'm crazy, but there it is.

5. I eat a granola bar and drink a glass of milk first thing after Reggie goes down for his morning nap.

6. I love Reba! (I think I mentioned that in my other tag.)

7. I talk to my mom on the phone pretty much everyday. She's pretty much amazing.

I tag anyone who wants to play!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

So we didn't really talk about VBACs while I was there. I wanted to try one, but my babies are too close together, so I won't have the option. At first I was a little bummed, but since then I have heard lots of stories of people rupturing and losing the baby. I am definitely feeling so much better about doing the second c-section. So much safer for you and babe!

Charisse said...

I loved all of your random things. I am glad you are feeling better. I am such a beast when I don't get enough sleep!

A girl in my old ward tried to have a VBAC and while she was pushing she almost ruptured and she had to have a c-section anyway. Too scary.

Julie said...

I love your random things. I totally support the scared of the VBAC. So was I but I wasn't given that option anyway with how close Miya and Spencer were. You wouldn't believe how much nagging I get from all kinds of random people about how I should have tried one and how I can still have one after two if I just find the right doc. It seems to scary to try especially after two but good luck either way. Don't feel pressured just do what's right for you and your baby.

Oh, and I'm glad the digital scrapbooking is working out for you. I wanted to try it but I have several thousand sheets of paper (honestly, not a joke) so it would be a waste to get rid of all of that.