Tuesday, October 7, 2008

9 Months

Happy 9 months to Reg!!!

Here are 9 cute things Reggie did today.

1. Sucked on my Smith's Value card at the gym while I ran.
2. Rolled around in the buff during that brief time when his pajamas and diaper are off before putting clothes on for the day. This kid LOVES that freedom!
3. Flung oatmeal right into his eyeball.
4. Splashed in the tub after I gave him a bath to flush out the little flecks of oatmeal that were left in his eye.
5. Kneeled up to the mirror and gave his reflection kisses.
6. Crawled about a foot forward!
7. Climbed all over Brandon while we watched the debate.
8. Roared like a dinosaur.
9. Danced to the music that only he can hear.

This kid has my heart, and I am so grateful for everyday that I get to be his mom!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

What a cute idea for a post! It sounds like Reggie is such a sweet little guy!

By the way, thanks for the gift! You'll have to show me how to make brag books sometime. It looks pretty complicated, but super cute though!

Erin said...

Cute! I like the little lists you make up. I need to do that more often, it's fun to look back and remember those things. They grow so fast don't they? I'm glad you figured out your photo shop stuff. I'm pretty clueless in that area. Now that you have things figured out are you well on your way to getting Reggie's book put together? It sounded like a really cute idea, you'll have to keep us posted with little sneak peeks or something. Happy 9 months Reggie!

Rachel said...

So cute! He's growing so fast!

mommaj said...

9 months incredible! I can't tell you how many times I have been thankful that you are his mom. I think you are very special. I know he is loved and taken care of and thouroughly enjoyed. (Did I spell that right?) Forward progress in the crawling process? Give him a kiss from me! Love all three of you.

Kristi said...

How fun! Cute idea Emmy. My favorite thing is him crawling up to the mirror and giving himself kisses. Sweet Reg!