Tonight I went Trick or Treating. Sure, I had Reggie on my hip and pretended that HE was the one asking for candy, but let's be honest. Not a single gram of sugary goodness will touch that little boys lips.
His costume was a hit.


Now the question is, should we press our luck and Trick or Treat again on Friday at the mall?
16 comments:
Excellent stash!! I say... go again on Friday, no one will know you used him once already. Lol. You've got some big candy bars in there. Tyson was impressed.
We can't wait to meet Reg at Christmas!
And I meant to say that his costume is adorable! Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier.
That is a REALLY cute outfit! Something tells me he won't get to enjoy the fruits of his labor too much though... hooray for candy for adults:).
Reggie's costume is so cute. That is the best when little ones can't eat the candy. You should go on Friday both you and Brandon can have your own stashes of candy!
What is a parasomnia?
did you comb the big guy's hair??? now that is beyond adorable.
What a cute little Batman! Isn't it great having a kid so you can collect candy without feeling too foolish? Good job! I say go on Friday as well.
He is adorable!
Jacob thinks this is awesome! He was Batman for Halloween last year (and a lot of days since). His only concerns were that he didn't have a mask and where was Batgirl? I'm sure you'd make an excellent one Emily, you've got to have some black tights lying around somewhere.
And as for Friday, definitely go out. If nothing else it's free candy and entertainment. What more could you want?
I think you should totally go to the mall. His costume is so cute. I think even if they can't eat it they have fun picking it up and putting it in the bag.
That is the cutest Batman I've ever seen!!! And Heck Yes you're going trick or treating on friday. Candy is candy no matter who eats it!
Very cute! I would say that the costume is definitely paying for itself!
We let James trick-or-treat at the Jon's work party and at the Trunk-or-Treat last year, even though we didn't let me eat any of the candy. He had so much fun collecting it though, and had no idea what it was, that we couldn't resist letting him have the opportunity. We didn't take him out on Halloween night, though, but we will this year.
How cute!! We got a few treats for Will when we took him to the trunk or treat too ;)
Super cute costume Reg! And I don't understand why going out again on Friday is even a question!
He is soooooo cute, much better looking then the guy they picked for the movie--He gets allll of my candy
He looks adorable in that costume. I say YES to the mall!
SOOO cute!!! Love the batman costume.
Post a Comment