Sunday, May 17, 2009

Done and Done



This little baby is finished. Thank you Micky-D's for providing me with the last state quarter I needed--Oklahoma.

To be honest, collecting these quarters for the last 10 years or so has been a thorn in my side. Let's all remember the laundry escapade of 2005 (or 2006) where 12 of these quarters found themselves inside a washer or dryer at the MC in Provo. My mother, who lovingly collected for me, was not happy.

I will not miss searching through change to find state quarters, nor will I miss the way my hands smelled after handling all those dirty coins.

5 comments:

Becca said...

I still want one of those displays.

Meridy said...

LOL. I'm glad it worked out for you. :)

Kristi said...

Wow, impressive! I've got 48 of the 50. For some reason I can't find Philadelphia and I'm also missing Hawaii.

Lauren said...

Does your folder have a slot for District of Columbia? Mine doesn't. And now I have the quarter with no place to put it...

Charisse said...

I love this post! So funny! Glad it is over for you.

I saw the post about Applebee's. I LOVE Applebee's. It must be better in UT! :) Then again, I think I am the worst cook!