Bryant used to lug the gallon milk jugs out onto the patio and then dump them! That was a little expensive! That is so funny that the dates are so close. I can't believe Reggie was that little in this apartment. No, I guess the correct thought is--I can't believe how much he's grown and what a big girl little Miss Penn is getting to be. I got your message about the new book--very exciting news!
7 comments:
Or both things. I am excited to see your April 22, 2013 picture!
Bryant used to lug the gallon milk jugs out onto the patio and then dump them! That was a little expensive! That is so funny that the dates are so close. I can't believe Reggie was that little in this apartment. No, I guess the correct thought is--I can't believe how much he's grown and what a big girl little Miss Penn is getting to be. I got your message about the new book--very exciting news!
That is too cute!
They must be related or something. Love it!
Either way it's soooooo cute!!!!
Either way it's soooooo cute!!!!
Classic.
Post a Comment