Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Leaping Lizards!
Ok, so this post isn't about lizards, but it was a cute title. No, this post is actually about all of the spiders I've been finding around the apartment. This morning, there was a big ol' spider in the shower. And of course, Brandon's at work leaving me two options: 1-Shower with the spider, or 2-Kill it myself. I opted for #2. I wish the spider adventures ended there, but no. I sorted the laundry, took it all the way downstairs to the laundry room, sorted it into the washers and found a big old spider in our clothes!!! That was way worse than the shower. I am convincing myself that the spider has only been living with us since last weekend when we went up the canyon, but still, that was nearly a week ago! I don't want to know what kind of fun the spider's been having and who's clothes he came home on. I'm just going to tell myself he was chillin' with Brandon's t-shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scary!! We have a lot of the daddy long leg kind in our house. I HATE them. They get so big. They like to sit in the ceiling where I can't get to them because our ceilings are nine feet high.
Is this the Emily Johansson that was my freshman year roommate at BYU??!!! HELLO! No, this is not a nightmare, although sometimes I probably was a nightmare....this is Kristen Fears! Email me if you remember me (kristen@rushforth.org) and I'll tell you more about my life, now that you know I am alive. Congratulations on your baby...but you didn't tell if it's a boy or a girl! And I found a HUGE HUGE HUGE black widow spider at my mom's house last week and had to be the one to kill it. It was the largest non-tarantula spider I've seen so far. I was glad it wasn't my house. hehe.
Post a Comment