Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Saturday!

Whew! I made it through the week! This heat is really bothering me. I feel pretty good during the day, but around 4:00 (which I'm assuming is around the hottest part of the day), I start feeling pretty nauseated. YUCK! Thankfully, I only got sick once through all of it. Unfortunately, this heat wave is supposed to keep going through next week. Our air conditioning bill could be astronomical by the end of the month!
In other exciting news, we found a place to live in Kansas and are all set to move in the second week of August. We're renting from this old man named Kermit (I affectionately call him "Kermie"), and the apartment sounds just right for us. I do hear that the midwest has a problem with spiders, or at least Kansas does, and our new apartment is no exception. I guess Kermit has a contract with pest control and they will come take care of it with no charge to us whenever we call. We'll have to see how this one goes...

No comments: