Last week we had some unwanted visitors...SCORPIONS!!! Now I know we live in a desert, and scorpions like this area for their natural habitat, but I was definitely not okay with having them in the house. So I called the managers and they arranged for pest control to come out and do some spraying (non-toxic because I'm pregnant) to try and get rid of the little buggers. Well, after working a 12 hour day (I know, who makes a pregnant kindergarten teacher work that long....slave drivers!) Brandon and I made it home to our pest free home. We're happy that we didn't come home to a bunch of dead carcasses (ew!), and we'll keep you updated on this pest war we are raging. So far...Johansson's 1, Scorpions 0.
P.S. After reading this you really should take a second look at how tiny the scorpion that we took the picture of really is. It probably was no bigger than a quarter, and the other ones have been about the same size, so maybe I'm dramatizing a little about the whole situation. :)
2 comments:
You are SO BRAVE! I would cry if I were you. We have these crazy grasshopper-type bugs here in the trees and they are so loud and I freak out about it every day. You are so my hero!
I'm sure I would be freaking out, too. Good work on the pest control!
Post a Comment