Our bedroom. The room is pretty good sized; I couldn't fit it all it the shot. I definitely appreciate the walk in closet that is off on the right wall. :)
Here's the bathroom. It sits right off the bedroom, which is kinda weird when company is over because they have to go through our room to get there. However, I love love LOVE the counter space! That was something the Provo apartment was lacking.
The monster tub. I'm telling you, this thing is HUGE! For reals, Brandon and I decided that four adults could probably fit in their comfortably. We've never filled it up to see how long that would take, but I bet it would be awhile. Little Reg isn't going to need the swimming pool; he can jump into the bathtub and swim!
The living room. Well, one corner of it. We've been lucky that this apartment is pretty big. It doesn't quite have the same amount of storage as Provo's apartment, but it's got plenty of room for us .
The dining room. This will be converted to the baby's room once he shows up. Where our little table will go is yet to be determined (it could probably fit in the monster tub...).
The kitchen. The only room in the house that doesn't have a roomy feel. About four feet (if that) across from this counter is the other counter with the sink. It's a little tight in there if we both are in the kitchen.
So there you go. Now you can picture us in our little apartment, living it up in Las Vegas!
2 comments:
I'm glad you are able to fit so nicely in your apartment--at least for now. For being so small, a baby takes up a lot of space! A table in the bathtub--that would be funny. If you test it out, be sure to get a picture! Love, Becca
hey emily! looks like you guys are having a good time in vegas! and you are looking super cute pregnant! when is the due date?
Post a Comment