(Don't be offended by the baby's nakedness...)
The baby's weighing about a pound. What a big boy!
His little face. My mother-in-law asked if that baby looked like her. I said, "Sure, he has two eyes like you, a nose like you...." She thought I was clever. I'm glad someone does. :) This pic says Reggie because that is what we told the technician we were naming the baby. So far it's sticking so we'll see...
It's so cool how you can see the bones! If I had done better in anatomy I could tell you the name of those bones. Tibia...Fibula...or are those the arm bones...BYU failed me...
6 comments:
How exciting!!! I love that Brandon was so excited. It was more real for Aaron once we found out what the baby was and we picked a name. He would call the baby Spencer or Miya instead of "it". Congratulations!
Congrats!!! I know you guys wanted a boy - your wish came true. I'm so excited for you guys!
wahoo... we need some of those boys in are family but for now we will settle with girls! So I find the name Reggie interesting.. only because Emma has recently decided she has an imaginary friend who is a boy and his name is Reggie! They are best friends! Congrats!
Congratulations! Little Reggie is going to be one lucky kid.
I love having a baby boy, and I know you will too. Congratulations!
Congrats! You will make wonderful parents for little Reg!
Post a Comment