Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It Drives Me Crazy!

So I am a pretty level person. I typically don't have mood swings or things that I simply detest. However, each summer, some new, hit song seems to rub me the wrong way. Last summer it was "Black Horse and Cherry Tree" or whatever it's actually called. I still immediately change the radio station whenever it comes on. And when Katherine McPhee sang it last year for Idol, she lost my "fanship" and vote (not that I really voted anyways). Way to many "Wo-who's" for me.
This summer, the song that irks me is Amy Winehouse's "Rehab." I cannot stand the video, the song, or the singer. And I seem to be plagued...everywhere I go, that song seems to be on! I guess this one has to many "no, no, no"s in it. I will admit, her sound is unique, but I still can't stand it!
My sincerest apologies to anyone who does appreciate these two songs. Maybe you could help change my mind. Until then I'll be singing "no, no, no" whenever I'm exposed to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you! Even though I do love the Rehab song, I loathe the song by Sean Kingston, Beatiful Girls. They make me suicidal? How did that guy get his song on the radio?

Hope Las Vegas is treating you well!

Amy said...

I hate anything Shakira!!!! The second I hear her songs I change the station. I think it stems from an old roommate playing Shakira every morning for a year!