Saturday, September 29, 2007

"Your Belly is Getting Fat"

So said my trouble-making student this week. I had to smile at his observation of my growing belly. It's weird to me how some days I feel like I'm pretty small for 6 months and other days I feel like I can't see my toes anymore. Oh well. I've reached the 100 day mark, which is crazy to me. I remember being engaged to Brandon and having a 100 day mark and just how quickly that went by. Well, life is breezing by now (I can't believe it's October), and I think in a few more blinks, this little guy will be here!

Other than that, it's been another same old same old kind of week. I'm loving Las Vegas right now. Every day has been in the mid-80's with a bit of a breeze. It's nice to be outside and not feel like I'm going to melt. Today is actually in the mid to high 70's, and we've opened up the house to air it out (imagine me shaking my fist at whoever smoked in our apartment previously). I don't know what it is about the changing weather, but it makes me crave apple crisp, pumpkin bread, and hot chocolate. And I know, 70's is hardly a change in weather, but here, I'll take what I can get!

3 comments:

kiley said...

You need to post more pictures of your little belly. Are you still having doubts about naming him Reggie?

karla said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one dreaming of all the harvest treats. :)

Kacey and Drew said...

Congratulations Emily on your upcoming adventure! Good luck in the last trimester - time starts going faster again once they arrive! :)