So I found out yesterday that my oldest sister is pregnant with baby number 5 and due 2-3 weeks after me. :) I'm excited! I remember her saying once that she and her husband would probably be having a baby in 2008 (they have a "schedule" so to speak), so Brandon and I could jump on board and give our mom and dad two new grandbabies that year. I guess subconsciously we were both on the same wave length. She's being very gracious and giving me priority with my mom, meaning that no matter what, mom comes to me when our baby is born. She might have a crazier time trying to juggle five kids, school, and building their new house than I will with baby number 1, but I appreciate her generosity. :) Gotta love that girl!
Anyways, now that we know for sure that the baby is a boy, I'm having my doubts about naming the baby Reggie. Brandon is still completely sold on the name, but I don't know if I can do it. What do you think? Should a little, white boy of nearly 100% Scandanavian descent be named after a great running back? I don't know...
8 comments:
yes
do it!
Now, to balance it out...
If you like it, go for it. However, you don't want your child to be "the kid with the weird name" they talk about at baby showers - so make sure you really like it.
I love it, if you're afraid he won't like it give him a traditional middle name and he can pick that one if it comes down to that. I think it's really cute though and would work for him.
My neice has a imaginary friend named Reggie! So it must be cool!
I can't believe you are pregnant. I didn't know that. How exciting. How are you?
Go to a playground and yell out the name a few times...You'll know if its right. Remember, children tend to grow into their names and soon you won't be able to imagine calling him anything else!
The only Reggies I knew were of African decent. It's cute though.
Post a Comment