Monday, December 10, 2007

8 months...Can you believe it?!

It's true. The eight month pictures are here. I feel like I look a little puffy, but I guess that is what happens when you get to this point. Seriously, I DO NOT want to be pregnant come January 11th. We'll see if I get my way...

Look close at my belly...Do you see how it's shifted to the right? Yeah, that's not from how I'm standing--that's how the baby is sitting. He loves, loves, LOVES the right side of my body. It's funny, but not necessarily comfy on my hip.



And a side shot. I wore a pre-pregnancy shirt to give a better effect. It feels good to put something on and see it still fits...kinda.



Since we'll be here in Vegas for Christmas, we decided to go all out and get a tree this year. We've never had one before, and it was definitely fun to decorate. I realized while decorating that it had been 4 or 5 years since I'd trimmed a tree! Way too long!



And my favorite ornaments of the year are the reindeer. Here's a close up for your enjoyment. Brandon's mom gave me a bunch of them at Thanksgiving, and I think they're pretty cute. I can't help but smile when I see them.



Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Pipeline man said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ron art said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittnie said...

What a great tree you have! We are shipping down your gifts using the BarryBus!

kiley said...

You look great! You're almost there!