Although I have no real news, it has been awhile since I've posted so you get to hear my random ramblings. I could just wait until the end of the weekend and post pics of our apartment all dolled up for Christmas, but no, I'm posting! (That reminds me of the SNL from long ago when Mike Meyers hosted. He's running around the stage singing "I'm hosting, I'm hosting now!" Amy, I know you remember this.)
Thanksgiving was good. We went to California as a last hurrah to our traveling days for awhile. It was good to be with family and eat lots of yummy food. We ate, went bowling (I did not bowl...all grace has left me...or should I say coordination?), ate more, and just hung around together. Brandon has some pretty funny little brothers, which always makes life more fun.
So yeah, check out the blog again soon. Holiday pictures to come!
3 comments:
Oh wow! Talk about memories! After I read this I danced around showing andrew just exactly how Mike Myers did it!
Hi there, It's the Froebe's (Brandon's cousin). How great that you guys have a blog, now we can keep in touch. I am not sure if we will be seeing you at Christmas considering you are about to burst, but if so then great! We will be checking in to see lots of cute pictures.
I love your random ramblings!
Post a Comment