Here's me with my class, Santa, and my TWO co-teachers. I've been working with the teacher in the red all year, and the teacher in the black is my "replacement." It's been soooo nice! To all my public school teacher friends who delivered this year, I'm sorry you had to teach on your own up to your due date. I've basically turned everything over to the new teacher except music. I can't get enough of kindergarteners sing "All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" and "Nuttin' for Christmas." I will definitely miss that! And yes, I'm sitting on Santa's lap. They made me. :)
We also tried our first casino buffet yesterday with some of Brandon's buddies and their wives, who will now be my best friends because I will lose all my work friends shortly. It was definitely a step up from Chuck-A-Rama.
And lastly, there is a HUGE present sitting under a blanket in our living room. It is taking all my self control to not peek. Thanks Brandon!!!
1 comment:
I admire your self control. I don't think I would be able to not look at the present. By the way, you look great!
Post a Comment