And here's what was in the gigantic box...a glider!!! I LOVE IT! Brandon got right to putting it together Christmas morning, then insisted we take a picture with the boppy and Reggie Moose.
Brandon got "The Christmas Shaft" this year. He would say he's getting a baby for Christmas (which is a good response), but I still felt bad that he didn't have many presents to open. Therefore, I worked really hard (and got really hot) making him the best Christmas dinner ever! Look at these potatoes! They seriously are like a foot long!!!
Brandon's parents came through with some fun gifts. Brandon got a remote controlled boat that we can take out in our pool. It's pretty cool, and Brandon loves it! And for me, Brandon's parents brought us a crib, so expect a post on Monday or Tuesday after we get it all set up!
And last, but not least (for this post anyways) I am 12 days away from my due date. We went to the doctor yesterday, and she said she will definitely not let me go past my due date. Thank heavens!!!
2 comments:
12 days!! How exciting! I loved having an end date. I have that same glider and I love it. It was perfect for feeding and soothing the babies. Anyway, Merry Christmas and I can't wait to see little Reggie!
I can't believe you gusy are having a baby. That is really exciting. Congratulations!
Post a Comment