As far as parenthood and motherhood, it's great! We are so blessed to have Reggie in our home.
Monday, January 14, 2008
A Few Pics
Well, the little guy is a week old. It's crazy that this time last week I was in the hospital! Basically the story goes that my water broke in the middle of the night on Sunday, so we headed over to the hospital. I wasn't really having contractions, which was ok because they needed to get some antibiotics in me before the birth (group B positive, that's me). They started pitocin around 5:00 and by 10:00 I was ready for an epidural. Everything was going great until it was time to start pushing. The poor guy was stressed out so they ended up doing a c-section. Yes, I am now a member of the c-section club. I've recovered really fast for which I'm super grateful.
As far as parenthood and motherhood, it's great! We are so blessed to have Reggie in our home.

As far as parenthood and motherhood, it's great! We are so blessed to have Reggie in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh he's so cute! It's nice that you are recovering quickly. I had C-sections with both of mine and loved them but they were planned so I guess that's better than a surprise one. Anyway, I love his little outfits too, boys are so fun!
Yay! He is so cute! I am excited to see him in real life! Congrats!
I was checking your blog like everyday waiting to see him so thanks for putting pictures up. He is adorable Emily! Sounds like quite a labor...I hope you recover quickly.
We were so excited to hear from Grandma Jo that your little one finally arrived! He is adorable--Can't wait to meet him!
Yay! You have a baby!! What a darling little boy. Thanks for posting pictures...I've been waiting so impatiently! Congratulations on getting through the pregnancy & labor and now having your own little family!
Congratulations! And welcome to the c-section club. I am glad your initial recovery is going well. Keep on walking! And slowly work on getting those abdominal muscles back. Hmm . . . I should add info on C-sections in my information packet. Maybe one day I'll have enough info to publish my own book :). Your baby--Reggie, right?--looks absolutely perfect. Treasure these times. Enjoy being able to cuddle him in your arms. You are a mommy now!
Jon gives his congratulations too.
Reggie is the cutest little guy ever!!! I like his hair and his little nose.
Congratulations. He is so cute. I am so excited for you!
oh congrats you guys! he is super sweet- i love when they are so tiny!
Post a Comment