Thursday, January 17, 2008

Precious (and slightly gross) Moments

My favorite part of yesterday...

A typical evening feeding interrupted by a big big BIG burp. I pull my son away to find milk all over his face and coming out his NOSE!

Good times. :)

3 comments:

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Hi Emily and Brandon! Congrats on your baby, he's so cute! How do you like being mom? I'm feeling good now that I'm out of my first trimester. No, I really wasn't bad, just a lot of feeling like throwing up. But it's really gotten better now. Anyways, good to hear from you. Keep us posted!

Alicia said...

Just be grateful that Reggie can burp. It took Elinor a long time to learn and trust me, that's no fun for anyone!

Julie said...

That's pretty funny. It brings me back to all the memories of my kids. Everyone always says they grow up fast and boy is it true. I miss the snuggling the most. That's one reason I loved nursing.