Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sleepy Time



Ok, so this pic is actually a wake up face. He makes some good ones when we try to wake him up to eat.



I miss sleep. :)



Sharing the crib with the boat. :) Don't worry, we moved the boat out after taking this picture, although I don't think Reg would have cared one way or the other.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Em--he's adorable!

The Gomezion's said...

Hey Em! Congratulations! I was thinking about you the other day, wondering if little Reggie had come! I'm glad to hear your doing well (as well as can be I'm assuming when you are no longer sleeping). I swear everyone has or is having a baby. Shh...don't tell my mom I don't need her getting any ideas! :)

But Congratulations! We'll be in Vegas in August for my sister in law's wedding. We would love to see you guys!

The Gomezion's said...

Oh Gomezions is our account apparently...Sinsay is still so much cooler :)

kiley said...

He is so cute Emily! How has it been adjusting to motherhood?

Julie said...

He is so cute! I love the one of you sleeping with the burp cloth to protect from drool. You're so smart! It took me several tries with wet shirts before I tried that. Don't worry, you'll get sleep again and you'll appreciate it so much more from the lack of it.

Amy said...

Nothing manlier than sleeping with a gas powered speed boat!