Reg's cord fell off and we introduced him to a true bath. This was one of the few pics we were able to snap where he wasn't screaming. Needless to say, we will have to work on learning to enjoy baths. Part of the problem is the tub. I don't like how high he has to sit out of the water (and I don't think he enjoys it either. His poor little lip was quivering--whether from being cold or upset, I am not quite sure.). The tub was a gift, but I'm thinking we might try a bath in the sink tomorrow and see if actually sitting in the water feels better.

And secondly, Brandon made the Dean's list for his first semester of law school. Congratulations Brandon! I love how hard Brandon works at everything he decides to do. Whether it is compiling our family movies or working at school, he definitely has the most amazing work ethic.
5 comments:
He is just too cute! Grandpa will approve of the very modest tub pics. We are very excited to see you this weekend. The boys can't wait to meet the new little one (and I think they want to play with the boat). Congrats to Brandon--I guess we know what side of the family he got the brains from!
Way to go Reggie! Way to go Brandon! What great accomplishments!
The dean's list, huh. Who is making the money now?
Adam
Oh he's so cute!! Someday we'll get a chance to hold him I hope. We were bummed that it didn't work out for us this weekend but maybe we'll get a chance to come sometime.
Yea for the cord! I hear what you mean about the baby tub. I got one for a gift too and never used it. I just put them either in the kitchen sink or in the big tub with a low water level.
Congrats to Brandon, that's amazing especially with all that was going on.
Post a Comment