So I got tagged, and I think my font size is off for this post...random thought...sorry. Anyways-
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I too am a Twilight addict. I held off for awhile, but once you start reading those books, you can't stop! I, however, am a fan of Jacob. Edward started to bug me in the second book and really bugged me in the third. If I were Bella, I'd go for the werewolf!
2. As a child I was deathly afraid of water. I didn't learn to swim until third or fourth grade because I had fallen into a pool back before kindergarten and thought I was going to die. (I actually don't remember what I thought, but I'm sure it was something like that.) Nowadays, I like swimming (as long as it's not the ocean) even though I'm not very good at it.
3. It's been six weeks since delivering my son, and even though I fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans, I can't seem to give up my maternity pants. Elastic waistbands...a beautiful thing. It's like pajamas all day long!
4. Someday I want to learn how to play the violin like a pro. I should mention that at this point of my life, I have no idea how to play the violin.
5. When I need to remember to do something, I turn my wedding ring upside-down. It drives me nuts and motivates me to get done whatever I need to do so I can hurry and turn my ring the right way again.
6. I HATE plucking my eyebrows. I have big bushy eyebrows right now that need plucking, but I just can't bring myself to do it. In my opinion, nothing hurts more!
I tag: whoever wants to do it. :)
2 comments:
Your funny! Congrats on being able to fit into pre-pregnancy pants so soon after giving birth. That's impressive.
Great idea with the wedding ring! I may need to try that.
Post a Comment