
We played "dress up" with Reg on Sunday and put on his BYU hat (too big) and shoes (might be too small). It was fun, and he seemed to enjoy it. We at least got a great picture!!!
We're off to California this weekend. I'm sooooo excited! I get out of the house everyday, if only to get the mail, but I have hopes of actually going on an outing while there. I haven't been shopping in who knows how long, and the Visa gift card that sitting in my wallet is begging to be spent. Hopefully there will be some end of the season sales that I can hit up while I'm there!
Beyond that, I'm looking for a new hobby. One of my New Year's resolutions was to take up something new, but I have yet to find something that interests me. I have thought about jewelry making, but let's be honest, I don't wear jewelry, and I don't think I have an interest in making it to sell or give away. I've thought about digital scrapbooking, but since paper scrapbooking has never really lit my fire, I think I'll wait on that one too. Any suggestions?
6 comments:
Here's one idea: Pick up some ProvoCraft knitting looms (available at craft stores nationwide) and learn to knit. It's easy and fun. You'll be making scarves and hats in no time!
Oh man i have so many hobbies that I need to give a few away. So... being the musician that I am I suggest you learn a new instrument!! But if that keeps the baby awake you should crochet or something. Making baby blankets for friends and family is always fun ;o)
Hey I tagged you on my blog so check it out for the instructions!
P.S. He is such a doll!
I had this pair of pink shoes for Miya that I loved but her feet have always been huge so they never really fit so I know what you're going through. He's getting cuter everyday and I love the hat!
Reg is soooo cute! He's lucky to have a mom with a sense of style!
I love the picture. I say digital scrapboking or I like to make DVD's of my pictures. It's a good time to start since you are kinda newly married and with baby reggie. You can find all kinds of programs. Or make picture books!
Post a Comment