Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Beautiful Dream


Last night I had a beautiful dream. It may have something to do with the fact that I got a long stretch of uninterrupted sleep. (Reg nursed at 9, fell asleep at 10, which is a little later than usual, and slept all the way until 4. I had to wake him up because 7 hours without nursing can be a little painful! But anyways...) In my dream, I saw....

The Cricut

When I was pregnant and couldn't sleep I would often go out and watch infomercials. Usually, I fell right back asleep, unless it was a Cricut infomercial. I was amazed by the cutting, the way it loaded the paper, even the spatula to lift off your dicuts! Ahhh....good memories.

In my dream I had one. I wanted to cut a heart and the name "Alyssa" (why? I don't know). I never quite got to cut my images, but I still woke up feeling very fulfilled. Now if only they weren't so darn expensive...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Funny! I just saw that infomercial! I don't like to scrapbook, but after seeing that I too wanted the cricut!!!!

jodie said...

Oh the Cricut is most definitely a dream come true! I literally cried tears of joy when Clay surprised me with mine.

Little Reggie is so cute! I love all of the pictures you're posting. Keep em coming!