I'm loving Las Vegas. We are having the best weather ever! I'm certainly not sad that I missed out on this year's winter in Utah. Last week, we had temperatures nice enough to wear shorts and capris. There were even people out at the pool in our complex! It's a beautiful thing! All this nice weather has led me to an epiphany. I have a "cold weather" wardrobe. All of my favorite clothes and the majority of my closet and dresser are warm sweaters and long sleeved items. I'm realizing as I look each morning for something to wear that my daily outfits consist of jeans/shorts/capris and a t-shirt. And I'm not talking some cute graphic tee--I'm talking shabby BYU t-shirt (sorry alma mater), mustard yellow student teacher t-shirt, or hole in the armpit USC t-shirt. I wonder if wearing a t-shirt everyday would be enough to get a surprise visit from Stacy and Clinton...I can only hope!
And here's an update for those of you curious about how moving to the crib is going. Reggie is sleeping like a champ in the crib for nap times. Last night was the first night that he slept it all in the crib. It was an adjustment, especially considering that he nearly slept through the night twice last week, because he woke up three times needing to be nursed and helped back to sleep. Thankfully (or unthankfully, I haven't decided yet) he's become a binky kid. I stick it in his mouth, and he sucks his way right back to sleep.
4 comments:
Binkies rule!!!
Dang you and your Vegas weather!!!! Hooray for sleeping in a crib Reg!
Lucky!!! I want warm weather!
I recently wore shorts...in the dressing room at American Eagle, that is. :)
Post a Comment