He needs a baby trucker hat. I guess this will have to do.
He makes this face all the time. Raised eyebrows and mouth opened. It's like he has something important to say.
He LOVES bath time. I still don't love this tub, but it will have to do.
I realized we never got a picture of him in his "winter" hat, so I put it on the other day to find that it barely fits! This kid's got a big noggin!
5 comments:
I LOVE that one of him in his little winter hat! So cute!
That was so weird, I would totally see Brandon in him and then I would see you. He is a complete mixture of the two of you! The winter hat is super cute too!
Cute pictures! Has he been sleeping well since the night he slept through the night?
Oh! So cute. I love the picture with the ball cap on.
CUTE pictures! I can't believe how big he is already! What a cutie pie.
Post a Comment