My Baby Slept Through the Night*
HOORAY!!!
HOORAY!!!
I've placed the little star (I have no idea how to spell it's name and spell check is not helping) next to my statement because technically, he still woke up at 10, after being asleep for 2 hours, needing 10 minutes of comforting, but I didn't hear from him again until 5:00. Before having a baby, I wouldn't consider 5:00 "morning," but now I know better and will definitely take it! And after eating at 5, he went back to sleep for another hour and a half. Wahoo!
Way to go Reg!
Way to go Reg!
7 comments:
Emily, I am so happy for you. Sleep is glorious! I love the picture of Reggie on your bed asleep. Blake had that same outfit! How cute.
That is so exciting! Miya was my best sleeper and she started going every night at 3 months so I knew he'd make it. The schedule really helps.
Yay! It's nice, huh? It's like, "Oh yeah, I remember what sleep is like. It's good!" Now, let's see how teething goes!
Yay for sleep! Pretty soon he'll do that every night. Then you'll start to feel like a person again. :)
Hip Hip Hooray!!! Reg is such a good boy!
Thats great! I hope he starts sleeping more every night for you. After reading your blog (and other new mom's) I'm really concerned about the whole sleep thing and that was never one of my "future mom" worries. Now I don't know how I'll survive!
That's HUGE!!! Yeah....even getting up once is ok if that is it!!! Congrats!!! :p) Hopefully we'll be more consistent in this soon!!! :p)
Post a Comment