Saturday, April 26, 2008

Does He Think We're Cruel?

I hope not!







No, this is not a baby fat suit. It's one of those wet suit thingy's that has flotation pads built into it. Brandon's parents got it for Reg when they came up for spring break. It's a 3T, and while my baby is a big boy, he is not quite that big. Maybe next summer...or the summer after that...

Anyways, we had a good laugh, and Reggie was a good sport. :)

7 comments:

Deborah said...

That is hilarious! Do you know how well those things work? Maybe I should get one for Roman.

Unknown said...

He looks like a oompa-loompa. He he.

Amy said...

"Violet, your turning into a blueberry!" Reg is adorable!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Liz said...

That is hilarious! Grandparents are cute! Good baby just to smile through it!

Charisse said...

That is so funny! I bet he will love it when he can use it.

Rachel said...

He looks like he's wearing a sumo wrestler outfit! Too cute!