Friday, April 11, 2008

Did you hear?

Did you hear my favorite song on American Idol last night? (Review: My favorite song is currently "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown.) Loved it!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Ha Ha, Yeah! I did hear it. Tyson and I were talking about how you like that song.

Alicia said...

I also thought of you while watching American Idol. That is the first time I've heard that song!

Jon Becca James said...

way to hold up your head, Reggie!

And, Em, I don't know that song. Who sang it? I don't have a TV, but I've been following David A. on YouTube thanks to Megan (Haskett) Armstrong's blog. (Did you know Megan Haskett back in Vancouver? She didn't go to Mt. View, but she graduated the same year as us. She was in the Vancouver Stake, like me.)

Kacey and Drew said...

Your little boy is so cute! Isn't parenting fun!