You two look so cute! Time sure flies doesn't it? It goes faster after you have kids as I'm sure you've noticed. Congrats on three years and Happy Anniversary!
Happy (Late) Anniversary! You guys are so cute, and so is Reg! I love reading all your blogs about motherhood. You have given me some good tips. I can tell you're such a wonderful mother! It makes me so excited!
9 comments:
beautiful pics! can't believe it's been 3 years...
Congrats on 3 years.
WOW! 3 years-you are a brave girl Em! Congrats!
Happy anniversary! I remember that day, it was a good one.
Yay! Happy Anniversary!
You two look so cute! Time sure flies doesn't it? It goes faster after you have kids as I'm sure you've noticed. Congrats on three years and Happy Anniversary!
Happy 3 years!
I agree! Cute picks!
Did you guys survive finals week??
Happy (Late) Anniversary! You guys are so cute, and so is Reg! I love reading all your blogs about motherhood. You have given me some good tips. I can tell you're such a wonderful mother! It makes me so excited!
Post a Comment