Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

For Memorial Day weekend, we decided to take a well needed trip to California to see Brandon's family. Unfortunately, we forgot the video camera. This was most tragic because we gave Reggie cereal for the first time. He gobbled it up!

Logically, forgetting the video camera wouldn't be such a huge deal because we could take pictures and even video on the digital camera. Unfortunately, we forgot the digital camera. :( Our Kodak moments were lost to us because of our forgetfulness. I guess we'll just have to recreate the memories with subsequent feedings.

Reg did really well for the 3 1/2 hour car ride. He was a good boy and kept himself well entertained. He even learned to pull a new face. He's been doing it all afternoon now, and it just cracks me up! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! I am glad you found me! I check your blog every now and again too! I added you to my list, so now I will frequent it more often! Your little boy is adorable! We love chunky kids! :) We will keep in touch!

Mari said...

Ha ha, that is a good face!

Jeff and Kandis said...

ha ha I love it. I bet gma and gpa Johansson were thrilled to see Reggie, and I guess you guys too!