Every Monday we have Family Home Evening, and every Monday it starts the same: Issues, concerns, and kudos. Basically we go over things that are going on or things that have us worried, and then we give a compliment (kudo) to someone in the family.
Tonight I want to give kudos to two more people.
#1- My grandma
#2- My brother Tad
Grandma took her first trip on an airplane today. She's in her 80's, so this is quite a deal for her. I talked to her after they'd made it to my parents house, and she said she enjoyed being up in the sky and looking down at the puffy clouds. Way to go Grandma!
And Tad. If you don't have a doctor in your family, you should get one!!! It seems like I'm always calling him up asking for medical advice. He was the one we we called first when Brandon had appendicitis. During pregnancy, I called him with questions. When Reggie didn't have a messy diaper for a few days, I called him to ask for advice. Basically this man is saving us expensive co-pays for the tiny day-to-day medical questions that I encounter as a new mom. Thanks brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment