He has discovered his feet, but what cracks me up about this is that he found his feet in his sleep. Sorry the pic is upside down. I was trying to take it without waking him up!
YUM!!! Solid foods has been quite the experience. So far Reg has had pears, applesauce, peaches, and squash. The pears and applesauce were a hit (for the most part), although all the fruits have made him make a super sour face! He did not enjoy the peaches. He was gagging trying to get them out of his mouth! In this pic he has squash all over his face.
Ahh....what a cute boy!
**Anyone have tips for soothing sore gums. He has been miserable today! I massaged his gums and let him chew on a wet wash cloth as well as a cold binky, but I'm wondering if anyone tried baby Oragel (I guess that's what it is. I've never really paid attention.) or has other tips to help him out.
4 comments:
Cute little boy! We are doing the solid food thing too! Fun stuff! As for soothing gums, we have used the chew ring thing, and put it in the fridge/freezer - it makes their hands cold, so I usually hold it for them. I haven't ever tried the oragel stuff, but I have heard it works. I think it is kinda expensive though. Good luck!
I hate it when they are teething, it is so sad. I used to give my kids long carrots that have been in the fridge. Make sure he gnaws on the thick end. It worked great for my kiddos. Good luck!
Orajel is the best!!! Instint relief!
Is Reggie sitting by himself in that last picture? Wow! As for the teething, we tried Orajel and it never worked too well for us. We also tried the teething rings without success. I found these little things, here's a link to them because I just can't explain them very well: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2404768. Anyway, we used those and put in ice cubes or cold or frozen fruit. That kind of worked. It at least distracted the baby for a little while. You can always used Tylenol if it gets too bad. That was the only thing that really worked for us when it was bad. Good luck!
Post a Comment