Yes, we're moving.
We found a place in our price range that has 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, so we snatched it up before it could be rented to someone else. It's a condo here in Henderson about 10-15 minutes from where we are now. If you're familiar with where we live (which is probably only 4 or 5 of you), it's by The District and Green Valley Ranch.
Our lease begins July 16th, and we'll probably start moving a few things over, but the big move won't happen until we get back from Redfish.
Anyways, I'm excited for three bedrooms (which also means 3 closets!!!)! If you ever visit Vegas and need a place to stay, let us know. We have a bedroom open just for you!
6 comments:
Yay! That is a nice part of town. July 16th is also a great day! I'm going to try your fajitas this week.
Wow, that is exciting! So I read that you are going to Redfish Lake! My aunt and uncle manage it! You will have to say hello to Jeff and Audra Clegg for me! We go to Redfish almost every year! I love it there! It is one of my favorite places of all time! :) I hope you have fun!
Woo hoo! Tyson and I really do want to visit sometime before we move. We may be taking you up on that extra bedroom offer sometime!
Thats so exciting! We'll have to come visit you guys. We really want to. Love your new blog layout too.
Yay for you guys! That will be SO nice for you to have all that extra space. I've heard Henderson is really nice too. Maybe we'll have to make our way down there. But not now, it's way too hot for me!!! =)
Hey cool! My part of town too!!! Do you know what ward you are in??
Post a Comment