We also went to dinner at Claim Jumper and to Iron Man. Reggie slept for about 45 minutes of the show and then just snuggled in my arms for nearly an hour. I was in heaven. He hasn't wanted to snuggle much lately.
We finished out the weekend with a swim in the pool and the yummiest fajitas I have ever made!
We are looking forward to more seeing more "Jolly Jo's" at Redfish Lake in 3 and a half weeks!
*And for inquiring minds, here's the fajitas recipe.
1lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders
1 onion cut into strips
1 pepper (choose your color) cut into strips
1 pkg fajitas seasoning
1/4 c. water
Dump it all into your crockpot and cook on low for 5 hours or until chicken is done. The chicken will really just fall apart and be soooo moist and yummy. I wish there were more leftovers...
2 comments:
Cute Family Pic!!! And Fajita's sound really good right now!
Hey-we tried those fajitas tonight and LOVED them! They were so easy! It has definitely made the favorite list.
Post a Comment