Friday, June 6, 2008

What was he thinking?!



Don't look at me in this picture (I look gross!), but look instead at these pants!!! YIKES!!! They're as big, or bigger, than me!

A D.I. trailer is at our building this Saturday, so I decided to take the opportunity to go through our clothes and donate what we don't wear anymore. It was in this process that I came across these!

Let me reassure you that these are "baggy" pants, not "fat" pants. If you have seen Brandon's ankles, you know that he is in no way fat. These are from the days when Brandon participated in the "baggy" trend before his mission. I remember these jeans as well as another pair of jeans that were so baggy they covered up his shoes when he wore them.

Let's just say these are in the D.I. pile and leave it at that.

No comments: