He LOVES water bottles. He likes watching the water swish around inside, he likes holding them, and he loves to chomp on them.
Have you heard? Pink is the new blue! Actually, we went to buy some plastic bibs from Target and they were out of blue. Since gas has reached $4, and we knew our local grocery store didn't have plastic bibs, we decided to just go for the pink pack. I hope we don't scar him for life!
I've been trying to capture this face for awhile. He makes it at bedtime all the time. After his bath, massage, and nursing, I put him up on my shoulder to sing a bedtime song. Most of the time he's pretty drowsy and just rests there, but sometimes he's still quite awake. He'll pull his head off my shoulder and look up at me with this cute face. It's hard not to start giggling!
Well, I'm smiling now. Here's hoping Reggie has a good nap and is in better spirits this afternoon!
3 comments:
Cute pics! I don't think you'll scar him with pink. Allen's room is still periwinkle from all that time we thought he was a girl. I put up some yellow stars and it looks a little bluish at times...but who cares? :)
Cute, cute! They did make me smile. I love the face he's making in the third picture.
Your going to scar him for life making him wear a pink bib! Just kidding, only real men can wear pink.
Post a Comment