Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rankings

Rankings came out yesterday for Brandon. Let's just say that he is pleased, and I am proud. I can't be certain, but I think this is what Reggie thought when I told him the good news.



"My dad was ranked what?! I think you need to tell me one more time...and enunciate please."



"WOW!!! Good work Dad! Apparently I didn't keep you up enough during that second semester. Maybe I'll work harder on that."



"Wait a minute. I just noticed the camera. Forget rankings, give me that!"

Anyways, good job Brandon! I appreciate all your hard work and focus to take care of us.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Way to go Brandon! Steve actually told me what Brandon's ranking was. I'm suprised that you're not bragging at exactly how high he was ranked! Good job!

Kristi said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Do you know what benefits come with that yet?

Mari said...

Woo hoo Brandon! We're all impressed with how well he did. You guys need to celebrate!

Charisse said...

Eric told me how great Brandon did. Yeah! Good job Brandon. I can't believe that Reggie is 6 months old. He is going to be bigger than Ashley in no time. That is so exciting that you are moving to a bigger place. Woo hoo!

Kara Benson said...

Now that Brandon is ranked he can focus a little more on helping out around the house and with little Reggie by CHANGING DIAPERS. Does everyone know that Brandon has only changed ONE diaper (b/c he was forced by his father-in-law).