Monday, July 7, 2008

6 Months

It's true. Reggie is 6 months old! It is insane how fast time is flying. It seems like my little baby is transforming into a little boy faster than I can blink! Here's what the big guy has been up to lately.



He still LOVES his binky. He is pretty good to not need it during the day (unless his teeth are bothering him--1 tooth is in....lots more to go), but at naptime and nighttime it's still all about the bink. Thankfully his little hands are starting to figure out how to get the binky into his mouth on his own, which means less trips to and from the crib for us in the middle of the night.



He's good bud's with Dad. :)



But definitely my baby.



He eats pretty much anything, but does not like peaches or bananas (at least the jarred variety). He prefers veggies over fruits and always makes a funny sour face when you feed him fruits. Look at that concentration!



He loves getting into things. Cell phones, remotes, magazines...a pretty typical obsession! (I was searching through old Ensigns for an article, and Reg was devouring an old BYU magazine. Delicious!)

We sure love this little guy and are excited for a great 6th month!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow! I can't believe he's six months old already. He's such a cute boy!

By the way, I tried your fajita recipe. It was great! Thanks for posting it.

Brittnie said...

I don't know what's wrong with him-banana is totally the best baby food.

kiley said...

How is he 6 months already?

Alicia said...

He's a little stud! Hey-I tried a Nothing Bundt Cake cake today. It was delish! I am also glad they are not super close to me. Otherwise, I might as well give them my salary...

Crystal said...

Gosh! Six months already! It goes by too fast! He sure is a handsome boy!

Kelli Burton said...

cute pic w/ you and Reg! I want more of those!