Brandon and Reg standing in front of a bunch of downed trees. It was insane how many trees had fallen.
The first year that we went to Redfish after being married, we bought Redfish shirts and hats for us. A big thanks to Grandma Johansson for getting a shirt and hat for Reggie. He looked so cute!

here's me, Reggie, and Brandon's parents in Redfish Lake. It's glacial water, so it is FREEZING (like 40 degrees cold). Reggie had his toes dipped in, and whimpered. :(
The other fun thing about this picture is that we used my birthday present to lighten it up. My parents got me Photoshop so I could do some digital scrapbooking. I'm excited to use it, but so far I am having to wait my turn since Brandon is still fiddling around with it. :)
And we're home...with colds. We have sore throats, runny noses, and in Brandon's case, a bad cough. We decided Reg could benefit from the love of a lime popsicle. He was hesitant at first, but enjoyed it after realizing how to best lick it.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! In spite of the teething, puking, lack of sleep, and colds :( Sorry about that.
Looks like fun! I can't believe how big Reggie is. Such a cutie!
I love that last picture of Reggie eating the popsicle. He's so cute! We miss him already!
It looks like its so fun there. My in -laws went last year and said it was awesome. We'll have to make a trip out there sometime.
Post a Comment