Here's my baby with one visible tooth. This picture was taken on vacation, and the second tooth right next to it had broken through. Now that I've told you it's there, maybe you can imagine yous see it.
But the craziest thing is Reggie's fang. Also on vacation (and after a HORRIBLE night of no sleep), Reggie had an I-tooth (is that how you say it) break through. I affectionately call him "Fang" on the rare moments when he lets you get a glimpse of it.
In more recent news, we have survived our third move in three years of marriage. I'll put up pics of the new place once everything settles.
7 comments:
Go Reg! Elinor still doesn't have any teeth. Brad didn't get teeth until he was 13 months, so Elinor might be a while. The bottom ones are so close, but nothing yet. We also moved 3 times in 3 years of marriage (we actually had 3 moves in 2 years). We didn't move this year and I am SO thankful! It was nice to stay put for a little while.
I love his little fang!
I hear you about the moving thing. We've moved 7 times by the time we were married 3 years and 1 month. We aren't planning to move again for a long time because we bought our house.
The fang is funny, I remember the joys of teething. Miya got 6 at once, a unheard of number, but she was always great about it she just wanted to chew off my finger.
Roman had two fangs for a few months before he ever got his two front teeth. I'll have to show you a picture sometime. It was hilarious. I'm glad you got moved okay. It's never fun, but it's especially hard with a baby!
"I-tooth"? I've never heard that expression before. Is that another name for a canine? If so, that is pretty random. James just cut his two upper canines, but only after he had 7 of his incisors and four bicuspids (the 8th incisor cut at the same time as the canines). Anyway, go Reg! And, no biting Mommy! :)
P.S. Thanks for the memory you shared on my blog. "Come unto Christ" was our theme for the morning sides that year, with Matthew 11:28-30 our theme scripture. It is neat to know that at least one person outside of the Seminary Council still remembers it! I wish I had gotten a chance to get to know you better in high school. I'm glad we ended up in the 99th ward together at BYU. One random memory I have of you is you coming into Relief Society one Sunday and collecting Lia for Nursery. Lia looked very excited to see you, and you looked so kind at her as you took her hand and gently led her out of the room. You also looked absolutely beautiful in your blue winter coat. I wanted to ask you where you got it, but never got the chance.
Any new teeth since then? Hopefully the others will come in soon and in the 'right' order!
Post a Comment