I've been compiling pictures and little bits for a book I'm planning on making called Mondays with Reggie. Basically it will just cover the first year and have a picture and thought for each week of his life. I took this picture for the book.
In these two pictures he looks like such a Johansson to me. In fact, I can totally see Uncle Bryant's features coming out (I guess I could say Brandon's too since Bryant and Brandon look a lot alike!).
Right after this picture he kicked off the shoes and then got mad at his socks. He went to church that day minus socks and shoes. Oh well.
Who is this baby?! My tummy hater has started sleeping on his belly. It's cute. :)
Happy boy!
5 comments:
He does look a little like Bryant! He sure looks like a big boy in his church outfit!
He is so adorable! And he is looking more and more like a little man and less like a baby!
Yes - he totally looks like Brandon!
Too cute Emily! Such a handsome little boy!
Cute pics of your little boy! I love him in the pictures with his shoes on, he looks so handsome! So, I've had to go over pretty much all of your posts to see what I've been missing out on. I know pathetic. I tell ya I love reading people's blogs and I have found yours very entertaining. Way to go! I'm almost caught up on your life I think! :) I guess it's kinda hard to keep up on everyone but blogs sure make it alot easier.
The book you are making for Reggie sounds really cute. You're creative and fun! I have failed so far in keeping up a scrapbook for either of my kids. I started Kenners but I am very, very far behind. Do you have a quick, cute way of scrapbooking you are doing with this book? You'll have to let me know any pointers.
You're a great new mom and this is getting really long! Sorry, I'm just loving all this!
Post a Comment