Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pics

Here's some pics of our favorite son. :)



The big bathtub is great!



Since there's an extra bedroom in this place, we decided to set up the racetrack and have some fun. Reg is more interested in eating the controller and the wiring, but we set him up long enough for the picture.



Here's what I saw the other day when I went to get Reggie from his nap.



And here's what I saw from another angle. Too funny (and cute!)!

7 comments:

mommaj said...

great pictures. i am so glad you have a good camera and you use it. keep those pictures coming

Rachel said...

Too cute! He looks like such a fun baby!

Kristi said...

What a funny little boy!

Becca said...

I love the picture of Reg peeking out the crib! He looks so happy!

Alicia said...

What a little stud. The red shoes Elinor was wearing in the museum pictures actually squeak when she walks. It so funny! I'm sure you will have a little girl one day to dress up. They are fun!

shayne said...

Emily,

I'm glad that you enjoyed my blog! Haha. I've been peeking at yours because I'm curious to see how the little Brandon is turning out (very awesome and cute by the way). We live off of Stephanie across the street from that big music store. Brittnie told me that she thinks we are pretty close. I think Reg and Corr are like a month apart. We should get together sometime so I can tell you embarrassing stories about your in-laws. Hahaha!

Becky said...

What a cutie! Anna and Jacob love the pics.