Saturday, August 23, 2008

Reg's New Trick

7 comments:

Kristi said...

That's so cute! Reg is such a smart little guy!

Amy said...

I love it! What a cute little guy!

Erin said...

That's funny. How cute! Who do people say he looks like? For a second I thought I saw a glimpse of you in him. Was he doing kind of a little body wiggle? If so, Myer does that and it makes me laugh when he does. Fun, fun. Looks like you are enjoying the fun new things he is doing. They grow quick, huh?!

Mari said...

That was soooo cute! I loved how excited he got when you praised him. Adorable.

Brittnie said...

That's so funny!

Jill Walker said...

Look at you! You're a MOM! Wow do I feel old!!! How cute is that little guy. Didn't I just come to your wedding shower?!

Sabrina said...

Emily, Reg is so cute. I love this little video. It just shows how sweet he is and how hard he's trying to do something for you. What a cutie!